Your donations will enable us to get the message out about the importance of civilian oversight and its many benefits with our website, communication platforms, social media, and printed materials. Your support also enables us to hire translators and community organizers, and secure insurance and legal services so that we can work for the creation of a strong, independent, and transparent oversight process for everyone in San Mateo County. Thank you!
You can also send checks made out to Fixin’ San Mateo County at:
Fixin’ San Mateo County
PO Box 358
Redwood City, CA 94064
Please note: your contribution is not tax-deductible, but it does help us make our county an even greater place to live.
What do we need funding for?
- Community organizers to strengthen local relationships across the county:
North County, South County, and Coastside
- Printed materials to inform the voting public
- Translation services so we can reach all of our community members
- Media and advertising buys
- Website hosting and email expenses
- Insurance and accounting and similar legal costs