Your donations will enable us to get the message out about the importance of civilian oversight and its many benefits; write a strong, legally solid ballot measure; secure enough signatures to put this measure before the voters; and to work for its passage and creation of a strong, independent, and transparent oversight process for everone in San Mateo County. Thank you!
You can also send checks made out to Fixin’ San Mateo County at:
Fixin’ San Mateo County
PO Box 358
Redwood City, CA 94064
Please note: because our work is related to a ballot measure, your contribution is not tax-deductible. But it does help us make our county an even greater place to live.
What do we need funding for?
- Community organizers to strengthen local relationships across the county:
North County, South County, and Coastside
- Printed materials to inform the voting public
- Translation services so we can reach all of our community members
- Media and advertising buys
- Website hosting and email expenses
- Insurance and accounting and similar legal costs